|Date Posted||March 1, 2017|
The Appraisal Coordinator is responsible for using professional customer service, communication and negotiation skills to successfully perform quality control review of a valuation order (appraisal/realtor product) in order to deliver a quality product to our customer and serve as a liaison between clients and vendors, including appraisers and real estate professionals. This individual will work independently to manage varying order volumes, resolve problems and adapt to changing situations.
• Assigns orders to vendors for completion within a specified amount of time.
• Ensures service levels are met by communicating with vendors via phone and email to provide client-specific order requirements to help avoid delays and re-work.
• Contacts vendors by most effective method to follow up to obtain status of order or to secure additional information as request by client.
• Uses negotiations skills and persuasiveness to gain vendor agreement to commit to expected deliverable timeframe.
• Able to effectively work with vendor(s) with changing priorities and needs especially urgent orders that are escalated by the client.
• Acts aggressively in measures that enable urgent orders to be processed to meet customer needs.
• May need to reallocate work or contact other vendors to deliver the order within customer timeframe
• Engage in work processes and procedures that consistently meet service level agreements and strives to continuously meet or exceed customer expectations. Looks for ways to improve efficiency and create better process and procedures.
• Notes all contacts and actions in the production system.
• Responds timely and appropriately to e-mail/phone requests for information. Provide updates to internal support groups on the status of assignments.
• Maintains and submits required logs and/or reports, including production and related activities.
• Proactively provides assistance to team when called for or asked and extends assistance to other teams when the need arises.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
HS Diploma, 3-5 years of Banking experience, Mortgage preferred- (Not Collection experience), strong in Microsoft Outlook, strong phone etiquette
- Appraisal Coordinator – (Job ID 4033) – Wilmington, DE posted 28 days ago.
- Sr Java Developer (Job ID: 5991) – San Diego, CA posted about 1 year ago.