|Date Posted||December 4, 2015|
Our client, a rapidly growing technology company in Carlsbad, is seeking to add a Software Engineer to their team. You will be part of a Scrum team comprised of Sr. Engineers, two QA, and a BA, and working on cutting edge software used by companies across the globe. This company has a great culture, strong management team, a strong pipeline of upcoming projects, and great benefits (100% Employee Paid)
Primary responsibility is focused on new development and maintenance work related to existing and future applications. This involves everything from minor code changes to architecture and design of new modules, including writing code, debugging, testing and documentation.
- Designing, and Developing new modules as needed
- Adhering to and enforcing in others the processes and standards defined by the Engineering Department
- Leading engineering tasks/efforts as needed
- Work in a cross-functional team environment and act as the engineering interface as needed with other project team members including Product Management, QA, Docs, Client Services
Minimum requirements include:
- College Degree in Computer Science
- 2 years commercial development experience with C# and .NET Framework
- 2 years commercial development experience with ASP.NET and AJAX
- 1 year experience with WCF
- Thorough knowledge of unit testing and test driven development techniques
- Exposure to Agile and SCRUM methodology
Additional, ideal requirements include:
- 2 years commercial experience developing n-tier applications
- Thorough knowledge of Oracle (11g) and PL/SQL
- Experience with Enterprise Architect (EA)
- Reasonable knowledge of UML and the Unified Process
- WPF experience
- Web Developer (Carlsbad, CA) – Job ID 7672 posted about 1 year ago.
- Automation QA Engineer (Selenium) – UTC Area (Job ID 9989) posted about 1 year ago.
- Jr. Software Engineer (.NET) – Carlsbad, CA (Job ID 9525) posted about 1 year ago.
- Sr Java Developer (Job ID: 5991) – San Diego, CA posted about 1 year ago.
- Systems Engineer (Job ID: 5051) – San Diego, CA posted about 1 year ago.