|Date Posted||March 3, 2017|
Contract to Permanent
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the artistic development of a wide range of creative, persuasive and educational communication deliverables to meet client objectives. Support the maintenance and enhancement of the company brand.
- · 5+ years of experience
- · A strong portfolio demonstrating visual design competency with a solid understanding of web best practices and standards
- · Branding, infographics and typography skills
- · Data Visualization experience
- · Wire framing for web and mobile
- · Clean and sophisticated design aesthetic
- · Proficiency in Adobe Suites, Sketch
- · Solid understanding of UX design principles
- · Comfortable working both autonomously, leading a project from start to finish, as well as working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Ability to manage multiple projects at once and accurately set and meet deadlines
- · Enthusiasm, flexibility, hustle and an amazing attitude
- Copywriter – (Job ID 5053) – Houston, TX posted 26 days ago.
- Videographer – (Job ID 5052) – Houston, TX posted 26 days ago.
- Systems Engineer (Job ID: 5051) – San Diego, CA posted about 1 year ago.
- Senior Network Engineer (Job ID: 5281) – San Diego, CA posted about 1 year ago.