|Date Posted||March 3, 2017|
Develops creative, clear written material in support of the organization’s communications strategies. Plans, develops and publishes internal or external communications (e.g., newsletters, brochures, manuals, website content). Adheres to the organization’s style guide, including editorial standards and policies.
- Work with MarCom Managers to ensure consistency of tone, voice and messaging throughout all marketing materials.
- Work with MarCom Managers and stakeholders to execute creative marketing and communications campaigns globally across a variety of mediums, including print and digital.
- Support e-marketing initiatives including development of content and creation of newsletter and other outlined e-marketing campaigns.
- Write and edit articles for variety of marketing initiatives, including internal/external newsletters, websites and social media. Write and edit compelling, concise copy for marketing collateral, emails and web content.
- Support event activities with targeted communications such as email drip campaigns, landing pages, sales tools and more. Work with graphic designers to produce marketing collateral.
- Review sales reports to determine what advertising campaigns were effective or failures.
- Translate trends to create localized marketing materials that are effective based on data.
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting/content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills, well-versed in AP Style (working knowledge of Guardian Style is preferred). Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or other business focus preferred.
- Self-starter, quick learner, checks own work and creates/follows processes.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Stays current on industry best practices and trends in communications