|Date Posted||March 1, 2017|
Spencer Gray is looking for Appraisal Coordinators that are responsible for using professional customer service, communication and negotiation skills to successfully perform quality control review of a valuation order (appraisal/realtor product) in order to deliver a quality product to our customer and serve as a liaison between clients and vendors, including appraisers and real estate professionals. This individual will work independently to manage varying order volumes, resolve problems and adapt to changing situations.
• Person will assign time sensitive orders to vendors to be completed
• Working via phone and email, person will help ensure that service levels are met by communicating with vendors to help avoid delays.
• Contacts vendors by most effective method to follow up to obtain status of order or to secure additional information as request by client.
• Uses negotiations skills and persuasiveness to gain vendor agreement to commit to expected deliverable timeframe.
• Able to effectively work with vendor(s) with changing priorities and needs especially urgent orders that are escalated by the client.
• Acts aggressively in measures that enable urgent orders to be processed to meet customer needs.
• May need to reallocate work or contact other vendors to deliver the order within customer timeframe
• Engage in work processes and procedures that consistently meet service level agreements and strives to continuously meet or exceed customer expectations. Looks for ways to improve efficiency and create better process and procedures.
• Notes all contacts and actions in the production system.
• Responds timely and appropriately to e-mail/phone requests for information. Provide updates to internal support groups on the status of assignments.
• Maintains and submits required logs and/or reports, including production and related activities.
• Proactively provides assistance to team when called for or asked and extends assistance to other teams when the need arises.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
HS Diploma, 3-5 years of Banking experience, Mortgage preferred- (Not Collection experience), strong in Microsoft Outlook, strong phone etiquette
Spencer Gray is a national staffing firm specializing in Information Technologies, Systems Applications & Development, Engineering, Marketing/Communications, Escrow/Title, and Sales. We are proven experts in providing quality candidates for our clients with fifteen years of industry experience. We are in the business of putting great people in great opportunities.
Spencer Gray is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
- Real Estate Appraisal Coordinator – (Job ID 3044) – Wilmington, DE posted 28 days ago.